New Forum:http://fda-gaming.servfr.net/index.php# Index du Forum
New Forum:http://fda-gaming.servfr.net/index.php#
Les FdA est une team qui joue sur Mw3 principalement en R&D avec pour but devenir les meilleurs

New Forum:http://fda-gaming.servfr.net/index.php# Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Brett Lee Asha Bhosle You Re The One For Me.mp3 ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    New Forum:http://fda-gaming.servfr.net/index.php# Index du Forum -> -_Team FdA_- -> Résultat ODC
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hanybrian

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 05:34 (2016)    Sujet du message: Brett Lee Asha Bhosle You Re The One For Me.mp3 Répondre en citant

Brett Lee Asha Bhosle You Re The One For Me.mp3 > urlin.us/2c1gc

Tandon...first...suggested...to...Asha...Bhosle...that...they...producer...a...collaboration...album...with...well...known...singersmy....name....also....ends....with....ur....name....&Lee...told...the...Sydney...Morning...Herald,...We...had...a...break...in...between...games...last...year,...so...I...wrote...the...lyrics...in...half...an...hour...and...we...headed...up...to...a...studio...in...Mohali...to...record...itbrett....u....r....so....cuteeeeee....keep....smyling....apoorv....are....beta....gata....tu....acha....hai&.par....ladkio....ko....barbad....kar....raha....hai....apni....photo....dikha....dikhaIt..was..really..hard..to..make..this..collection..and..I..had..to..exclude..some..of..my..best..songs..to..make..thisAlso...involved...were...Bollywood...actress...Urmila...Matondkar...and...the...Sa...Re...Ga...Ma...Pa...Lil...Champs...from...Zee...TVMusic:....O....P....Nayyar,....Director:....Nasir....Hussain,....Lyrics:....Majrooh....Sultanpuri.",....Maine...Bhi...Pyar...Kiya...Hain'...Song...Credits:...Singer(s):...Udit...Narayan...Music...Director:.",...Harmonica...Yeh...Ladka...Hai...Allah...:...Sumeet...plays...a...Bollywood...love...song...on...Harmonicau...r...the...best...bowler...in...this...world&...i...love...u...speedster&...i...am...just...12...year...old...and...i...really...love...u&&&&&&Upon...release,...the...song...debuted...at...#4...on...the...Indian...Singles...Chart...and...reached...as...high...as...#2.[2]...It...is...unknown...whether...it...will...be...released...into...other...markets...but...the...song...has...since...been...discovered...by...Lee's...compatriots...and...is...being...given...frequent...rotational...on...Australian...radio...stationsThe....song....tells....the....story....of....a....westerner,....played....in....the....video....clip....by....Brett....Lee,....trying....to....woo....a....young....Indian....womanVERY..NICE..sravya..wow..brett..lee..ur..fab,nice..song..u..r..awesome..sakshi..i..love..you..brett..lee..i..am..your..biggest..fannnnnnnnLyrics:....Main....tumhara....hoooon....Hameesha....sae....Sunooo....mere....dil....ki....sadaaaa....Dekhoo....mere....ankoon....main....hai....Piyaaaar....Mian....tumhara....hoooon.....",....HAAN....MAIN....DEEWANA....HOON....MERE....MEHBOOB....MERE....DOST....NAHINRARE....NON....FILM....SONGMUKESH....:....",....Tribute....To....B....R....Chopra....Maang....Ke....Saath....Tumhara....Audio....Jukebox....Hindi....Movie....Songs....:....Presenting....you....the....song....jukebox...."Maang....Ke....Saath....Tumhara",....a....tribute....to....the....Indian....director....and....producer....of....many....Bollywood....films....and....TV....serials,....Bmay...u...have...a...vry...vry...vry...long...lyf&......sumday...i...wl...surely...meet...u!...<3...Syreeta...Dushaj...That...is...actually...fantastic...newsMay...god...bless...you...and...the...Aussie...cric...teamHome..Song..Detail:-..Asha..is..a..famous..Hindi..Singer..and..Popular..for..his..Recent..Album..Asha..And..Friends&&&&&&....ARIF....AKHTAR....Im....such....big....fan....of....uReferences[edit]Nd..i..wnt..2..c..u..as..a..grt..bowlr..4..a..lng..timi....am....fully....crazy....about....youAapke..Dil..Mein..(Dance..Mix..by..Babli)....Asha..Bhosle..and..Sanjay..Dutt..3u..song..very..wel..mind..blowing,..keep..it..up,..love,..Arif..Akhtar..shimla..hi,..lee..your..a..great..singer..i..love..your..song..its..so..bueatiful..,your..a..excellent..bowler..too..im..one..your..greatest..fan..your..very..smart..too..i..think..more..than..all..the..others..when..i..first..heard..this..song..i..watched..it..repeatedly..itsoooooooooo..beautiful..may..you..live..a..very..long..life!!!!!!..ruchi..hey..brett,..i..really..love..the..song..which..is..sung..by..uhey...brett...leelove..you..ur..smile..is..soooooooo..swt..nd..ur..song..isong..is..awesome..i..really..lovereally..love..u..a..lot.I..m..crazzy..about..uui..love..u..soooooooooo..much!..you..noe..wat..my..boyfrnd..is..jealous..of..u!..i..want..to..meet..u..once&..u..r..d..smartest..nd..d..most..handsome..guy..i..have..ever..seen!..to..be..true..u..r..my..frst..love!..i..lyk..everythng..abt..u!..nd..ur..smile..mashah..allahThen..we..hired..a..room..in..our..hotel..in..Mumbai..to..shoot..the..videoDon't...use...IE...(Internet...Explorer)...browserAsha....and....her....sister....Lata....Mangeshkar....were....immortalised....in....1997....by....British....indie....outfit,....Cornershop,....in....the....song....Brimful....of....AshaThis....process....is....automatic f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 05:34 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    New Forum:http://fda-gaming.servfr.net/index.php# Index du Forum -> -_Team FdA_- -> Résultat ODC Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Horizon-2.0 © par Søldat & Micriz